Thursday, 5 July 2007

CDB732F

The last couple of weeks have been hectic: Umbrella from Thursday to Saturday (I will write bits up for the wiki, honest!); meetings and writing a piece for CILIP Gazette on Monday; Future Leaders Tuesday and Wednesday.

And it continues: I'm going to attend a PLG Committee meeting tomorrow, at CILIP HQ; and I'm doing the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride for Christie's on Sunday. That's 58 miles, most of which I imagine I'll spend being grateful for my padded shorts. Then I'm off on Monday (probably wishing my shorts had more padding), and I've got what will be one of the last meetings of my Project Board on Wednesday. Oh yes, and I'm on Enquire on Thursday morning.

So it's nice that, in the middle of this where-the-heck-am-I maelstrom, I received a mysterious email with the subject CDB732F.

What does it mean? With a nonsense title like that it's got to be spam, right?

Nope. The email says:

I acknowledge receipt of your Registration to Charter under Pathway 1


So I guess I'm officially registered, which is good news. Next stop: PPDP!